Security Control Room Operators Wanted
Great Locations and Close to Transport
ACES Group are seeking Control Room Operators (CRO) to work at a range of Sydney CBD locations. Control Room Operators are required to handle high volume requests whilst monitoring and managing multiple tasks and security situations.
A number of our control rooms operate 24 hours across seven days per week, with many requiring experience with non-fixed position, remote operated CCTV. All sites are close to major public transport hubs.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to:
- communicate effectively via two-way radio, phone and email
- effectively use computer systems for CCTV monitoring, access control and operational reporting
- complete End of Shift reports, incident reports and other operational reports
- multitask and prioritise workloads to meet operational requirements
- deploy security officers and delegate tasks to ensure that these are completed on time
- work 12 hour shifts
- work according to a rotating roster involving day shifts, overnight shifts and some weekends
- NSW Security Licence – 1AC minimum
- RSA Competency Card
- First Aid Certificate
- NSW Driver Licence – C class P2 minimum
Training opportunities are available for candidates to ensure success in this role. A period of on-site role familiarisation including inductions and training is required in order to gain an understanding of site operations.
Interested? Apply using the online application form.
- NSW 1AC Security Licence
- Permanent Residency
- Full NSW Drivers Licence
- RSA Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate