Kick Start a New Career
Retrain yourself and kick start a career in Security.
If you have had experience delivering exceptional customer service in an industry that is fast paced, then this is an great opportunity for you to start your career change. No previous security experience is required, just a passion for customer service, solution orientation and a willingness to learn.
Join our Security Officer Career Program
As part of the program, ACESGroup will invest in you to gain a nationally recognised security licence (free of charge), whilst providing you with a supportive environment to help you further your career within the industry.
Our diverse client base and specialist expertise areas will enable you to experience a wide range of client work – from corporate business environments to iconic Sydney locations – to help you find your strengths within a new and diverse security career.
ACESGroup facilitate an environment where members of our security career program can achieve excellent results with a minimal investment of time by supporting studies, providing additional training options and on the job experience in a variety of roles including; Security Officer, Security Concierge, Security Ranger, Patrol Officer, Control Room Operator.
About ACES Group
ACESGroup specialise in the provision of contract security and related services including; risk management, safety management, emergency management, training services and professional advisory services across multiple sectors. We lead innovation in service delivery and offer cutting edge hybrid solutions within emerging technologies including robotics, dynamic real-time crowd measurement and AI assisted threat level assessment. We are committed to our approach of good, better, best and invite passionate and inspiring people to apply for this opportunity.
Apply today or call (02) 9699 7711 for more information.
- 2-3 years customer facing service work experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current certificate of Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA (preferred)
- Ability to start in early August
- Demonstrated high level of customer service in previous roles
- Confident, well presented with clear communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Proven ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and kick start a new career.
*Qualifying Applicants. All applicants will be required to successfully complete ACES standard recruitment procedures which include an interview and reference checking before your Security Career Program can commence.
ABN: 16 002 990 794 | ACN: 002 990 794 | RTO: 90024 | M/L: 404776913