Join The Team. Training Provided.
Australia’s leading security employer, ACES Group are offering a limited number of Security Scholarships to those seeking to develop a career in one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting industry sectors.
The ACES Security Scholarship is offered free of charge to qualifying applicants* and provides you with nationally recognised qualifications.
In addition to the prestige of being able to add completion of the ACES Security Scholarship to your resume, once you have completed your training you will be guaranteed ongoing employment across high profile venues and at world class events. The employment guarantee is part of a mutual commitment which ACES Group and our graduating scholars make.
The Fast Track to Responsibility.
This unique opportunity also provides you with the opportunity to move swiftly into leadership and management roles once you have gained experience and shown us your potential. Further management training will be made available to successful, motivated and committed graduates.
What qualifications will I receive?
- Certificate II in Security Operations (CPP20212) including all required units for a NSW 1A & 1C Security Licence
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002)
- All applicants will be required to successfully complete ACES standard recruitment procedures [interview and reference checking] before training
- Recruitment Interview
- Agreement to work for ACES
- Language Literacy & Numeracy Test
- Criminal History Check
- Application for the 1AC Security Licence
- Face-to-face and online training
Further details on courses, contractual requirements, and student/RTO obligations will be discussed at the recruitment interview.
What are the dates for the security course?
Candidates will be required to complete all units attend each day of the Certificate II in Security Operations:
- Week 1: Wed 19 – Sat 22 September 2018
- Week 2: Wed 26 – Sat 29 September 2018
- Week 3: Wed 3 – Sat 6 October 2018
What’s my commitment after completion?
- 250 hours work within 12 months including shift work, event work, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Availability to work at key multi-day events and on specific nominated dates during the year including New Year’s Eve and Australia Day. The full schedule of these dates are available to review during the interview process.
How can I apply or find out more?
Unfortunately applications are now closed for 2018. Please visit www.acesecurity.com.au regularly for updates.
*Qualifying Applicants. All applicants will be required to successfully complete ACES standard recruitment procedures which include an interview and reference checking before your Security Scholarship Training can commence. Refer to FAQs – ‘What’s required of me’ for more information.
ABN: 16 002 990 794 | ACN: 002 990 794 | RTO: 90024 | M/L: 404776913
Unfortunately applications for the ACES Security Scholarship have closed. Please visit our website regularly for updates.