About TrainingOur Training is Facilitated by Affirm Training
ACES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing vocationally relevant workplace training solutions via AFFIRM Training for events, venues, recreational, construction and facilities management workplaces.
As a specialist Registered Training Organisation (RTO) focusing on national qualifications (and courses) that deliver practical outcomes for industry workplaces, our training is customised by industry experts. With an inherent understanding of the way our client workplaces operate, we can readily recommend tailored training solutions and incorporate actual workplace projects into assessment activities. Courses offer access to renowned industry practitioners.
Our consultation service will determine optimum training outcomes for your individual stakeholders and organisation. Using our unique SkillBuilder we can recommend draft competency mapped training solutions and facilitate a program integrating your specifications (policies, procedures, systems).
Enrolment and Support Information
Support information, forms and policies
- FOR_283 – Candidate_Client Complaint Lodgement Report
- FOR_284 – Candidate_Client Complaint Principal Performance Action Report
- FOR_293 – RTO Refund Form
- FOR_294 – Student Consent and Declaration Form
- SOP_202 – Certificate Issue
- SOP_208 – Assessment Process
- SOP_211 – Student Enrolment
- SOP_214 – Recognition
- SOP_218 – Complaints.Grievances.Appeals Procedure
- RTOs Support and Progression Information
POL015 Employee Training Policy
POL007 Client complaint and non conformance handing policy
POL012 Access and equity and equal opportunities policy
POL035 – RTO Refunds, Finance and Fees Policy
POL037 Marketing and advertising policyPOL_003 – Complaint Grievances Appeals Policy_v06
- Employer Satisfaction 94% 94%
- Learner Satisfaction 88% 88%